Above are the letters we mailed to our senator to lobby for the passage of the Break Free from Plastic Pollution bill in Congress.
Here are my four truths and a lie. Can you guess which other things happened this week?
- I ate donuts.
- My niece turned six.
- I went to Trader Joe’s where I got an apple tart.
- I socially distanced to watch the 2018 SpiderMan movie.
- I made a delicious spaghetti sauce with garlic, onions, and ground chicken.
- I ate donuts. True. They are bliss bomb donuts.
- My niece turned six. She did indeed.
- I went to Trader Joe’s where I got an apple tart. This one is False because the line was just too long.
- I socially distanced to watch a 2018 SpiderMan movie. True. I recommend! Very funny! And the soundtrack is amazing!
- I made a delicious spaghetti sauce with garlic, onions, and ground chicken. True. It’s from this recipe.
One last story is that, my phone died (permanently), so I went to the T Mobile/Sprint store no less than three times with a phone to set up. Each time they gave me incorrect information about my SIM card and its compatibility with my new phone.
Ergo, via google chat, I had someone in Virginia call India where their tech support gave me a couple of very basic instructions to get my phone set up. If you live in Silicon Valley, where is a good place to get tech support? I recommend India.
Hope you are well.