How are you?
Are you lovin on summer and lemonade and the pool? So here I am giving this blog thing a real go, hoping to create a place that sparks a healthy little contagious fire, with good ideas and a good vibe. Feel free to stick with me– this is something I really love. Since I’m back at it, here are my efforts at introducing myself. I feel like I am a bit of a chameleon and sometimes I don’t really know how to introduce myself, but, here goes.
- I was born and raised in Vienna, Virginia. The town I’m from is, in fact, the best place in the world. 😎
- Although the picture on top of my blog is Austin, I’m currently living with family in Utah, recovering from my brief stint in the corrupt cesspool that is San Francisco.
- I’m the fifth of six. We’re Mormon, not Catholic.
- My little sister works at a restaurant and my older siblings are software, mechanical, chemical, and electrical engineers.
- I’m a full-time blogger. 😉😂 Just kidding! I’m an eternal student of product design, *potentially* heading to grad school in the fall.
That is my super quick and dirty intro. More to come, should you be interested. 😊Wishing you a great start to your weekend!